We are looking for a "can-do" person to act as a Personal Assistant to the Senior Leaders of Living Waters Christian Centre on a part-time basis.
The ideal applicant will be positive and friendly with people, be able to prioritise their workload and effectively manage time.
You will need:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- High attention to detail
- Superb organisational skills
- Loads of initiative
- Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, with fast and accurate skills
- Competency with computers, apple phones and other tech is a must
- Ability to align with LWCC core values and vision
A more complete Job Profile and Job Application Form is attached.
Applications will close Tuesday 3 August at 4pm
> > >
- Applications Close: 03 August 2021